Thermal modularity:Padded jkt with remov. inside layer
Suitable down to -10°C.
Fabric with 5,000mm rated membrane & taped seams to protect you from a 3h shower
Removable inner wadded jacket.
Detachable hood and synthetic fur.
9 pockets including 5 zipped & 2 fleece-lined.
This jacket weighs approximately 1.7 kg in size M
I-Reflect Technology: Aluminium I-Reflect film weighs only a few grammes but reflects 65% of the body's infrared waves back onto itself. It improves the garment's insulation performance by an average of 15%, significantly reducing heat loss.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE SIZING AND ADJUSTMENTS FOR THIS JACKET
- Fitted and feminine style with waist adjustable with elasticated drawcord
- Inside volume enabling you to wear this jacket with a warm second layer such as a light pullover or a fleece
- End of the sleeves adjust with press-studs
- Slits on the back of the jacket with press studs: for more comfort when sitting or crouching
THE 6 POCKETS ON THE OUTSIDE JACKET
2 large patch pockets with flaps at the bottom + 2 hand warmer pockets + 1 zipped chest pocket + 1 inner zipped pocket.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE HOOD (REMOVABLE AND ADJUSTABLE)
- Wadding gives good insulation from the cold
- Detachable hood thanks to the press studs.
- Adjustable height and depth using the elastic drawcord and toggles
- Removable synthetic fur.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE PADDED LINER JACKET
- Padded-jacket style wadded jacket
- Lycra cuffs to avoid heat loss
-2 hand pockets and 1 inside pocket that closes with a zip
-The bottom of the jacket tightens with an elasticated drawcord
We measure a fabric's resistance to water pressure, expressed in terms of the height of a water column in mm (based on the ISO 811 standard). The higher the water pressure, the more waterproof the fabric. A waterproof rating of 2,000 mm means the fabric can withstand pressure exerted by 2,000 mm of water (the equivalent of a rain shower lasting for two hours).