מידות שמתאימות לצעירים שמשקלם עד 60 ק"ג. בסיס שעשוי מפוליאתילן בעל צפיפות גבוהה.
CONDITIONS OF USE.
This skimboard was created for kids to want to find out what it’s like to skim across the water.
To be used on a thin layer of water.
Avoid very windy days.
Avoid rocky areas.
Take care, falls are common when skimboarding. Warm up your wrists and ankles before you start. Wax the deck to avoid slipping.
Use the board in a very flat and open area (watch out for swimmers).
AT OLAIAN WE MAKE SKIMBOARD PRODUCTS FOR EVERY PERSON AND EVERY LEVEL: BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE OR ADVANCED.
- Beginner: Can ride their board straight over a thin layer of water.
- Intermediate: Can ride their board at speed and do some tricks on the flat or in the foam: 360, varial...
- Expert: Can ride their board at speed to the waves and do tricks and/or surf back to the beach.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SKIMBOARD.
This skimboard is designed for beginners, allowing them to find out what it’s like to skim across the water, with a rocker nose to keep them from wiping out. Should you want to go faster on your board, check out the skimboard 500.
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT.
114cm x 52cm / 1.6 Kg.
RESTRICTIONS OF USE.
Do not use in areas reserved for swimming. Height under 1m60.
Directions for use.PART 1.
1) Throw: Practise throwing your board as straight as possible on a thin film of water.
2) Run: Start running with the board in your hand, throw your board and then sprint to jump on it. Your last steps must be as fast as possible.
Directions for use.PART 2.
3) Getting on: Get on your board as lightly as possible. Your feet should be placed right down the middle of the board. These key points will help you have the best ride possible.
4) The ride: Keep your knees bent to lower your centre of gravity, which will keep you more stable for a longer ride.