Similar to Johns review - the canisters are covered in warnings but there’s no instructions on how to use them, or what order to use them in, or anything. The information under the label is just more warnings, no instructions. Very disappointed. New to cycling so wrong to assume I can just pick up and go.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of this Cleaning kit. Whilst the reglementary information is present on all items there is indeed no indication as to which order the items should be used. As a simple guide I would suggest the following:
1) Wet your bike with a hose or a wet sponge.
2) Spray on the pink liquid cleaner and sponge thoroughly all over your bike (no need to clean the gearing and chain at this stage)
3) Rinse off all the soap then dry the bike thoroughly
4) Carefully spray the degreaser on your chain, rear cassette, chainrings.
5) Wipe off any excess degreaser and wash with the bike cleaner and sponge. Dry thoroughly.
6) Spray (with care) lubricant on the chain (don't over do it) with an old rag as a backdrop to avoid contaminating any other part of the bike. Wipe any excess oil off the chain.
As a precautionary note, be very careful to avoid the bike rims, brake pads, disc rotors.
Peter, Cycling Manager, DECATHLON
Not to sure how good it is as it apparently dangerous and instructions for use must be followed. It does not come with any instructions for use. Unbelievable decathlon, get your act together .
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. The instructions for use in English is visible if you peel back the label on either canister. The degreaser and oil are both flammable liquids and this is indicated on the rear of the canister
If you requires any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get back in touch.
Peter Lazarus, National Cycling Manager, DECATHLON
Copyright © 2015 Decathlon. All Rights Reserved. www.Decathlon.co.il is part of Decathlon.com