1) Cut the existing plastic hose
2) Unscrew the black ring at the base of the pump head
3) Slide the ring onto the hose
4) Connect the pump head to the hose
5) Screw the black ring onto the pump head to keep it in place
Small and large valves
Compatible with these types of valve: Presta / Dunlop / Schrader.
How do you use the twin pump head?
1) Select the right connector for your inner tube valve: black = large valve (schrader) or grey = small valve (presta).
2) Push the pump onto the valve.
3) Use the black lever to clip the pump into place.
4) Inflate to the desired pressure.5) Check the pressure with the built-in pressure gauge.