A usable volume of 12L and a 2L water bladder: drinking for up to 4 hours.
1 large compartment, 1 tool pocket, 2 side pockets, 1 helmet gusset, etc.
Adjusts with the shoulder straps, the waist strap, and the chest strap.
There are 3D mesh pads at the back and hips for ventilation.
A protective rain cover is built into the bag.
VIOO CLIP light attachment point on the back
HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY WATER BLADDER?
After each outing, rinse and dry the water bladder.
To make it easier, use the cleaning kit with the bottle brush and a drying hanger (code: 5935596). It is important to clean the water bladder and tube.
BRING WITH YOU...
This hydration pack comes with a 2 L water bladder. But also remember to bring:
- your food (granola bars, energy gels, etc.)
- your multi-function adjustment tool (ref: 8386669)
- a puncture repair kit (inner tube, tyre lever, hand pump, puncture repair spray, CO² cartridge, etc.)
- your chain rivet extractor and a quick link
- a piece of identification, blood type card
- a means of payment and a telephone
- a 1st aid kit
A SPARE BOTTLE
In very hot weather, it is recommended that you drink 1L per hour. So remember to bring a water bottle as well.