As you ride, the liquid seals up holes that are less than 3 mm in diameter.
Easy assembly / dismantling
The valve remover built into the cap makes it easy to position it correctly.
250 ml bottle.
Can be used to protect 2 tyres (maximum dimensions 26x2.2).
Does not repair holes on the sidewalls or holes over 3 mm in diameter.
Not suitable for inner tubes with a Presta valve (small valve).
1. Vigorously shake the bottle
2. Take out the tool to remove the core from your inner tube (located in the cap)
3. Remove the core and let your tyre inflate
4. Connect the tube to the base of the valve, ensuring there is a good seal
5. Empty half of the bottle into the inner tube
6. Put the valve core back
7. Turn the wheel to distribute the product
8. Inflate your tyre to the recommended pressure and repeat this process for the other wheel
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not drink.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tip from the pros:
Using preventative product will help prevent future punctures.