100 Ultralight Gym Bootees - Pink
Our baby gym product designers created these gym shoes to support your child's psychomotor development.
Baby's first gym shoes! These easy-to-put-on shoes keep babies from slipping on Baby Gym apparatus.
Supple upper and sole.
Non-slip sole. Toe and heel stiffeners for good grip.
Left/right foot markers, rip-tab fasteners, heel tab.
- 1 TO 6 YEARS
- Regularly doing physical activity from as young an age as possible is good for a child's physical and mental development. It helps establish a good lifestyle habit which will reduce the risk of health problems later on in life. Furthermore, doing a group physical activity with others encourages social integration and contributes to a child's personal development.
- What are the physical benefits? - Encourages development of basic physical abilities (psychomotor development) - Encourages growth - Fights obesity What are the mental benefits? - Helps build self-confidence - Facilitates integration into social groups - Helps the child blossom as an individual
- These Domyos baby gym bootees are designed for indoor use (on dry, smooth surfaces). Slip them on without socks in order to give your little one's feet maximum contact with the floor. The nerves on the bottom of their feet will "feel" the floor and help them find their balance.
- Walking barefoot is best for babies so they can learn to feel and recognise tactile sensations. Nerves on the bottom of the feet help them determine where to place their body weight for good balance. Domyos' wide and flexible baby shoes give little feet a chance to freely grow and get stronger while protecting them from cold and dangerous surfaces. All our baby shoes are specifically designed for babies' feet.
- What is Baby Gym? Fun gymnastic activities on specially designed equipment, supervised by instructors. These obstacle courses are made up of different types of equipment designed for very young children (beams, steps, sloped ramps, parallel bars, tunnels, rollers and more) that allow children to climb, slide, jump, balance, etc. Baby gym is for children aged 10 months to 6 years.
- What are the benefits of Baby Gym? Baby Gym promotes psychomotor development in children, especially the development of motor skills and sensations, coordination and balance. Balancing on gym equipment, jumping, rolling and climbing are all activities that will help your child become more self-sufficient and build their self-confidence.
- What should your child wear for Baby Gym? A comfortable outfit that's suitable for the season: T-shirt and shorts, or bottoms in soft knit fabric, and a jacket or tracksuit for warming up. And a pair of Domyos bootees to avoid slipping on gym equipment.
- Choosing the right size Wearing shoes that fit perfectly is extremely important: a size smaller or bigger (even 5 mm difference!) is not advisable. A fit that is too small on the toes can injure the ankle and toes and rub the skin, while a fit that is too large can alter the gait and cause blisters and rubbing. Children aged 1 to 2 years generally grow out of their shoes every 3 to 4 months. Be sure to check their shoe size on a regular basis.