Accessibility Statement for www.decathlon.co.il
Nagich Beclick is committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for all site visitors and applying the relevant accessibility standards. Nagich Beclick has taken careful measure to ensure an excellent user experience, regardless of the assistive technology being used to access this site.
Certificate & Conformance Status
Measures taken to make this website more accessible
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
In addition, the following modifications were made during the audit to make this website accessible:
• Enables keyboard navigation
• Enables smart navigation
• Blinks Blocking
• OCR Image description
• Fonts - Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc'
• Voice command the browser using your voice
• Change color contrast based on dark background
• Change color contrast based on a light background
• Change the Site's colors
• Matching and monochrome option for color blind people
• Change the font for readability
• Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white
• Increase the display to 200%
• Highlight links on the site
• Highlighting headers on the site
• Display an alternative description of the images
• Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip
• Describe words by mouse selection
• Displays the site's contents in a new window clearly and readable
• Enables users to type contents using the mouse
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations, alternatives and disclaimers
When 3rd party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy.
Here are samples of Accessibility Policies provided from some 3rd party sites:
Our company considers it very important to provide quality, professional, equitable and accessible service to all our customers, including people with disabilities.
Physical accessibility in Decathlon Israel stores:
• Accessible parking close to the entrance
• Accessible (wide) entrances to the store
• Accessible (wide) aisles
• Accessible cash register (at the customer service desk)
• Accessibility for the hearing impaired - an assistive hearing loop system has been installed in stores. This system includes an external headphone connection (for use in case of failure to carry hearing aid or lack of T mode)
• Accessible restroom
• Accessible fitting room
• Accessible rest area
At the entrance to tour stores you can ask for the help of the staff
There is an accessible elevator in Tel Aviv store, to operate the elevator please ask the help of the staff in the store
Contact details of a Compliance Officer
If while browsing the site you encounter difficulty accessibility issues, the company's accessibility team is at your disposal in a variety of accessibility channels, we will be happy to receive feedback from you.
Details of the company's accessibility coordinator:
Name: Shiri Cohen Feldman
Mailing address: Lehi 4, Rishon Lezion