A usable volume of 12L and a 2L water bladder: drinking for up to 4 hours.
1 large compartment, 1 tool pocket, 2 side pockets, 1 helmet gusset, etc.
Adjusts with the shoulder straps, the waist strap, and the chest strap.
There are 3D mesh pads at the back and hips for ventilation.
The bag comes with a built-in protective rain and mud cover.
VIOO CLIP light attachment point on the back
For hygiene reasons, we recommend cleaning your water bladder after each use.
To help you clean out the tube, you can order a special brush using product ref. 5935596.
This kit comes with a hanger to make it easier to dry out the inside of the bladder.
Tip: If you don't want your drink to taste like plastic, wash the bladder, dry it well, and place it in your freezer.
Take it out a few hours before your ride. This will stop any flavour transfer.
BRING WITH YOU...
This hydration pack comes with a 2 L water bladder. But also remember to bring:
- your food (granola bars, energy gels, etc.)
- your multi-function adjustment tool (ref: 8386669)
- a puncture repair kit (inner tube, tyre lever, hand pump, puncture repair spray, CO² cartridge, etc.)
- your chain rivet extractor and a quick link
- a piece of identification, blood type card
- a means of payment and a telephone
- a 1st aid kit
A SPARE BOTTLE
In very hot weather, it is recommended that you drink 1L per hour. So remember to bring a water bottle as well.